I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
We have around 180 stall sites, with the standard size 3.2m (wide front) x
You are required to supply everything; we only supply the piece of land to put your marquee and whatever else you need, on.
A very limited number of sites can include a vehicle parked onsite and that access to power.
All standard 3.2m x 3m sites can accommodate a standard 3m x 3m marquee.
All marquees must have a minimum of a 7kg weight on each leg at every market.
And you can apply for a stall for 3 to 12 months in 2020.
2020 site fees are:
* Standard sites 3.2m x 3m without a car space - $65 - Western, Central, Eastern, Church Walkway sections
* Standard site 3.2m x 3m with a car space - $75 - Western, Central, Eastern sections
* Premium sites with car space - $85 - Car park section only
* Table site 3.2m x 1.5m space (umbrella only) - $40 - Central, Eastern sections
We will do our utmost to ensure that those stallholders who book at least 3 months in advance can maintain the same stall placement. At the most we may need to move a stall just a few metres, ensuring that you stay in the same region, dependent on bookings for that month and keeping competitors away from each other, ensuring the best retail mix for all our visitors.
The process for applying a stall is simple:
1. Complete the application form.
2. If your application is received you will receive an auto email
3. If we can fit you into the market we will be in touch and provide you with a link and instructions to book your site.